Author Topic: Volf Woods  (Read 4085 times)

Offline kryoa

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • rumble!!
    • View Profile
Volf Woods
« on: October 01, 2015, 05:17:17 am »
Volf Forest
Volf Forest is a map I created only yesterday and finished today. It takes place in a forest area, full of dens and rivers. It has enough room for quite a lot of animals, so feel free to join in!

The forest itself has a history of being unheard of, as it is far out from the lands most are familiar too. It is a sacred place for animals because of the lack of human-like machinery. Natural animals in this area would be wolves, lynx, wild cats, foxes and eagles, but can be anything of your choice, as this is a public map. There are many rocks within the area that can be imagined as dens or resting areas, as seen in some of the pictures. Although there are many more you can find. At the waterfall if the forest, there are few trees surrounding it, making it a small closed off area and a great view of the area around you.

If you would like a private version of the map, I can send it to you VIA private message. Although, I would like you to explore the map in public first!

Screenshots:

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?7an9tf9gah24adt

I would really love if you could critique this map, tell me whats good and what could improve, thank you!
icon by : gravitii @ deviantart

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Volf Woods
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 10:05:51 am »
Whoa, this looks awesome! In a way, it reminds me a bit of the forest from The Fox And The Hound, if anyone knows that movie.

I'll make sure to download later since it's like, 6 AM here and I need to sleep... o-o'

Amazing map by the looks though, keep up the good and awesome work!

Offline Shakala

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • ayy1224
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 10:10:37 am »
I actually really love this map. It has a nice unique forest look to it, and I'd love to hang about in there. Good job, nynxiin.

In other words, this is extremely well done.

Offline kryoa

• Curious Wanderer
  • rumble!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 04:41:27 pm »
Whoa, this looks awesome! In a way, it reminds me a bit of the forest from The Fox And The Hound, if anyone knows that movie.

I'll make sure to download later since it's like, 6 AM here and I need to sleep... o-o'

Amazing map by the looks though, keep up the good and awesome work!
Aha, I remember watching that movie as a kid, Loved it.
I hope you enjoy it once you download it!! //also sleep well OwO

I actually really love this map. It has a nice unique forest look to it, and I'd love to hang about in there. Good job, nynxiin.

In other words, this is extremely well done.

Thank you so much! Ahh I'm glad you like it - I hope you enjoy your time there! [And anywhere in general ha]

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 05:33:55 pm »
Totally! I love the set up :)
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 06:13:33 pm »
This is a beautiful map. The atmosphere that you've created is very intriguing and really makes me want to explore around. Fantastic work! <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2015, 02:58:46 am »
You have a talent for map-making; you have a way with making meshes seem to flow. I'm looking forward to seeing any possible future maps from you ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline kryoa

• Curious Wanderer
  • rumble!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 08:58:24 pm »
You have a talent for map-making; you have a way with making meshes seem to flow. I'm looking forward to seeing any possible future maps from you ^^
! Thank you so much!! I'm actually working on another one right now, and probably looks prettier - But thank you again!