Author Topic: Looking for games like Wolfquest? Post Ideas here!  (Read 24310 times)

Offline sitkaaa

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cutie with a bootie
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Looking for games like Wolfquest? Post Ideas here!
« on: April 27, 2013, 12:03:27 am »
Hey guys, I haven't posted like.... EVA since I've played this game, but I've been playing for what, 5 months now, and decided to come out of my cocoon. Many people are looking for games like Wolfquest, so basically; realistic animal games. For you guys that don't know, I know of a few games:

1. Primtive Call
 Primtive Call isn't exactly know to many, but I think it will be a amazing game when it comes out! It has realistic wolf models(I <3 THEM!), expressions, postures and interactions. http://primitivecall.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=what It is currently in development but you can check out the website. Note: I think they are working on players to be able to be other animals in the game.

2.  Aro'kai[/b]
 Aro'kai is a game that might be known to you, and you can be a bear, deer, griffin, feline, etc. Once more, it is in development but they is a canine creator on their website. http://arokai.proboards.com/ That is the fourm for the not-yet made website. Note: Aro'kai isn't that very realistic, but if you enjoyed Impressive Title, you might like it's similar desgins.
3. Everlost    
      Now, I do not know much about Everlost, but you can be a orca, bear, wolf and feline(I THINK). I'm sure its in development also. I know nothing of its 'realisticness', but I'm sure it will be a great game.                         
http://www.theeverlost.proboards.com/index.cgi

Note: I'm sorry about all the development, but I'm tired and I know of a few that are playable right now; Impressive World, etc, etc,; but I am quite tired today, so maybe other players will add some games.

ha ha hey

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for games like Wolfquest? Post Ideas here!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 12:11:41 am »
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:18:19 am by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Bloodshedd

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 02:42:47 am »
I have a few on my list.
1)My favorite would have to be "Shelter" created by might and delight. It is a game much like wolfquest because you have cubs/pups and have to hunt and feed them. Your character is a badger.

2) Dog's life (ps2) though it is not for pc the game is all about a canine considering you are looking for animal-based games. You can take control of up to 10 dog breeds i believe.

3) Wolfhome. it's mainly about chating because it is a chat-site but others do role-play and your avatar can be a timber wolf, jackal, or fox.

Offline lifeon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • Primitivecall
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 02:11:35 pm »
Hello, one of the admins of Primitive Call coming by to correct some info quickly.  X3  Primitive Call will have wolves alone as playable characters, they are the center of the whole game, but we have boat loads of other animals in the game with you, just not playable ones(so there NPCs).  Thanks for the support all the same!~

-Lifeon
I am also one of the Alphas of Primitivecall, Come join our pack!~

Offline Lostowns

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 07:53:52 pm »
Thanks, for posting this.. ouo I hope it will come in use for meh future. o3o
We reached the old wolf in time to watch the fierce green fire dying in her eyes. . . .There was something new to me in those eyes--- something known only to her and the mountains. I was young then, and full of trigger-itch. I thought that because fewer wolves more deer that no wolves would mean hunter's paradise, but after seeing the green fire di

Offline Saphilly

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2014, 07:25:42 pm »
There is a game called "LIF" from Gamevial. A 3D free roam mapped game were You may play as a bear, wolf, fox, deer or rabbit. This game is mainly about servival from other players. there's chat pvp and you can have a mate and babies. I would advise caution, there are a lot of mean people on this game, and a lot of hackers (including myself xP)

Another game called "Fly like a bird" found on the same site, Gamevial, is a 3D free roam Bird game were u can fly about, altho much like the other game there is a lot of pvp, hackers, and just plain mean people.

"Shelter" is a game were u play as a mother badger with your pups. You feed and keep your pups from danger as you travel through five stages. This game costs about $10. Its a 3D free roaming game aswell.

"Arokai" isn't finnished yet, but its gunna be much like feral heart in the sence that you can make your own charactors. You will be able to play as: a bear, deer, cat, owl, wolf, and griffon. I already made an account there and I advise you do aswell just in case ;)

"Primitive Call" is also not finnised yet but it is basicly a better version of Wolf Quest. You can hunt more things, you can have a better selection of wolf colors, and more better animations. And most likely it can not be as laggy and glitchy as Wolf Quest...

I really hope that helps, I'm still also looking for more animal games to play, and I'm having just about the same amount of luck as everyone else. So if anyone would inform me about a game I missed I'd really like to hear about it. Thanks :D

And here's a fox.

Offline Saphilly

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2014, 07:29:54 pm »
Oh, I just remembered three more games n.n

Ipreditor by Animal planet is a verry fun addicting 3D pvp free roaming game. There are three ways you can play: Cheetah VS Gazelle, Shark VS seal, and Lions vs buffallow. This game has a few glitches like all games, so just remember that its a free to play non profit game.
And here's a fox.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2014, 11:36:46 pm »
Please don't post on old and dead topics. <3 There should be a warning about the age in the "Post Reply" page, and that's you queue not to post. c:

Offline lifeon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • Primitivecall
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2014, 12:09:34 am »
You would be surprised OhKelseyYou XD PmC still gets a lot of its traffic from this thread, not sure how if its so old now, I guess people view it and don't post?  I wonder if it's the same with the other two games -shrugs-
It would be helpful for someone to lock this maybe.
I am also one of the Alphas of Primitivecall, Come join our pack!~

Offline MoonlitSunlight

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2014, 05:43:14 pm »
I have one. :3 ~
I have recently started a game called 'Midnight Howls'. It is a realistic wolf game that will be Singleplayer, and later on (if the game gains some more attention and members want it) may add a multiplayer. There will will be NPCs that walk around and you have a choice to fight or get to know them (as in Mates). We will also have many prey, in a large map holding pack territories, neutral territories which you can claim as yours, herds and more.
We also have a cow mesh and a w.i.p wolf mesh. ^^